MX+4™ Micro-Nutrient Mixture
Micronutrient Mixture for Turf
MX+4 is a micronutrient blend mixed with food-grade products that provides superior biostimulation. MX+4 contains beneficial microorganisms that help degrade chemical residues commonly found around turf maintenance operations. The micronutrient blend provides food for microorganisms and plants.
MX+4 contains microorganisms that will break down lignin and other common plant components. This provides food for other microorganisms in the food chain as well as establishing a better soil environment for growth of microorganisms and plants.
- Micronutrient fertilization, 0.1% Iron, 0.05% Copper, 0.05% Manganese, and 0.05% Zinc
- Contains microorganisms to break down residues of pesticides
- Contains microorganisms to break down chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Contains microorganisms to break down plant residue
- Helps establish a hardy, productive soil environment
Our blend of micronutrients, wetting agents, penetrants and chelating agents, which increases the soil’s ability to absorb water, soften compacted soils and eases water infiltration
Our liquid humate product manufactured with a proprietary process reduces soluble salts, sodium absorption and sodium levels.
Our second seed treatment formulation, this is intended to be applied to the seed prior to planting — allowing the bacteria to be present at the initial root growth, for faster germination and establishment.
This liquid broadcast application fixes nitrogen, stimulates rooting, increases growth and stress tolerance.